Computer consultancy and computer facilities management activities
Activity Group: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
Activity Number: 6202
This class includes:
- Planning and designing of computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software and communication technologies.
- The units classified in this class may provide the hardware and software components of the system as part of their integrated services or these components may be provided by third parties or vendors. The units classified in this class often install the system and train and support the users of the system.
- This class also includes:
- Provision of on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or
- Data processing facilities, as well as related support services
This class excludes:
- Separate sale of computer hardware or software, see 4651, 4741
- Separate installation of mainframe and similar computers, see 3320
- Separate installation (setting-up) of personal computers, see 6209
- Separate software installation, see 6209