Activities of professional membership organizations
Activity Number: 9412
This class includes:
- Activities of organizations whose members’ interests centre chiefly on a particular scientific discipline, professional practice or technical field, such as medical associations, legal associations, accounting associations, engineering associations, architects associations etc.
- Activities of associations of specialists engaged in cultural activities, such as associations of writers, painters, performers of various kinds, journalists etc.
- Dissemination of information, the establishment and supervision of standards of practice, representation before government agencies and public relations of professional organizations
This class also includes:
- Activities of learned societies
This class excludes:
- Education provided by these organizations, see division 85