This class includes industrial catering, i.e. the provision of food services based on contractual arrangements with the customer, for a specific period of time. Also included is the operation of food concessions at sports and similar facilities. The food is often prepared in a central unit.
This class includes:
- Activities of food service contractors (e.g. for transportation companies)
- Operation of food concessions at sports and similar facilities
- Operation of canteens or cafeterias (e.g. for factories, offices, hospitals or schools) on a concession basis
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of perishable food items for resale, see 1079
- Retail sale of perishable food items, see division 47