Library and archives activities
Activity Group: Libraries, archives, museums and other cultural activities
Activity Number: 9101
This class includes:
- Documentation and information activities of libraries of all kinds, reading, listening and viewing rooms, public archives providing service to the general public or to a special clientele, such as students, scientists, staff, members as well as operation of government archives:
- Organization of a collection, whether specialized or not
- Cataloguing collections
- Lending and storage of books, maps, periodicals, films, records, tapes, works of art etc.
- Retrieval activities in order to comply with information requests etc.
- Stock photo libraries and services