Manufacture of furniture
Activity Group: Manufacture of furniture
Activity Number: 3100
This class includes the manufacture of furniture of any kind, any material (except stone, concrete or ceramic) for any place and various purposes.
This class includes:
- Manufacture of chairs and seats for offices, workrooms, hotels, restaurants, public and domestic premises
- Manufacture of chairs and seats for theatres, cinemas and the like
- Manufacture of sofas, sofa beds and sofa sets
- Manufacture of garden chairs and seats
- Manufacture of special furniture for shops: counters, display cases, shelves etc.
- Manufacture of furniture for churches, schools, restaurants
- Manufacture of office furniture
- Manufacture of kitchen furniture
- Manufacture of furniture for bedrooms, living rooms, gardens etc.
- Manufacture of cabinets for sewing machines, televisions etc.
- Manufacture of laboratory benches, stools and other laboratory seating, laboratory furniture (e.g. cabinets and tables)
This class also includes:
- Finishing such as upholstery of chairs and seats
- Finishing of furniture such as spraying, painting, French polishing and upholstering
- Manufacture of mattress supports
- Manufacture of mattresses:
- Mattresses fitted with springs or stuffed or internally fitted with a supporting material
- Uncovered cellular rubber or plastic mattresses
- Decorative restaurant carts, such as dessert carts, food wagons
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of pillows, pouffes, cushions, quilts and eiderdowns, see 1392
- Manufacture of inflatable rubber mattresses, see 2219
- Manufacture of furniture of ceramics, concrete and stone, see 2393, 2395, 2396
- Manufacture of lighting fittings or lamps, see 2740
- Blackboards, see 2817
- Manufacture of car seats, railway seats, aircraft seats, see 2930, 3020, 3030
- Modular furniture attachment and installation, partition installation, laboratory equipment furniture installation, see 4330