Television programming and broadcasting activities
Group Number: 602
Available Business Activities:
Television programming and broadcasting activitiesBack to Activities List
Activity Number: 6020
This class includes:
- Creation of a complete television channel programme, from purchased programme components (e.g. movies, documentaries etc.), self produced programme components (e.g. local news, live reports) or a combination thereof
- This complete television programme can be either broadcast by the producing unit or produced for transmission by third party distributors, such as cable companies or satellite television providers.
- The programming may be of a general or specialized nature (e.g. limited formats such as news, sports, education or youth oriented programming), may be made freely available to users or may be available only on a subscription basis.
- This class also includes:
- Programming of video-on-demand channels
- Data broadcasting integrated with television broadcasting
- This class excludes:
- Production of television programme elements (e.g. movies, documentaries, commercials), see 5911
- Assembly of a package of channels and distribution of that package via cable or satellite to viewers, see division 61