Manufacture of games and toys
Group Number: 324
Available Business Activities:
Manufacture of games and toysBack to Activities List
Activity Number: 3240
This class includes the manufacture of dolls, toys and games (including electronic games), scale models and children’s vehicles (except metal bicycles and tricycles).
This class includes:
- Manufacture of dolls and doll garments, parts and accessories
- Manufacture of action figures
- Manufacture of toy animals
- Manufacture of toy musical instruments
- Manufacture of playing cards
- Manufacture of board games and similar games
- manufacture of electronic games: chess etc.
- Manufacture of reduced-size (“scale”) models and similar recreational models, electrical trains, construction sets etc.
- Manufacture of coin-operated games, billiards, special tables for casino games, etc.
- Manufacture of articles for funfair, table or parlour games
- Manufacture of wheeled toys designed to be ridden, including plastic bicycles and tricycles
- Manufacture of puzzles and similar articles
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of video game consoles, see 2640
- Manufacture of bicycles, see 3092
- Writing and publishing of software for video game consoles, see 5820, 6201