This group includes the provision of a range of day-to-day o ce administrative services, such as nancial planning, billing and record keeping, personnel and physical distribu- tion and logistics for others on a contract or fee basis. This group includes also support activities for others on a contract or fee basis, that are ongoing routine business support functions that businesses and organizations tradition- ally do for themselves. Units classi ed in this group do not provide operating sta to carry out the complete operations of a business. Units engaged in one particular aspect of these activities are classi ed according to that particular activity.
This class includes:
- Provision of a combination of day-to-day office administrative services, such as reception, financial planning, billing and record keeping, personnel and physical distribution (mail services) and logistics for others on a contract or fee basis.
This class excludes:
- Provision of operating staff to carry out the complete operations of a business, see class according to the business/activity performed
- Provision of only one particular aspect of these activities, see class according to that particular activity
This class includes :
- A variety of copying, document preparation and specialized office support activities.
- The document copying/printing activities included here cover only shortrun type printing activities.
- Document preparation
- Document editing or proofreading
- Typing, word processing, or desktop publishing
- Secretarial support services
- Transcription of documents, and other secretarial services
- Letter or resume writing
- Provision of mailbox rental and other mailing activities (except direct mail advertising)
- Other document copying services without also providing printing services, such as offset printing, quick printing, digital printing, prepress services
This class excludes:
- Printing of documents (offset printing, quick printing etc.), see 1811
- Direct mail advertising, see 7310
- Specialized stenotype services such as court reporting, see 8299
- Public stenography services, see 8299