Documents Required To Get A Business License In Sharjah
There is a wide pool of opportunities lying for you in Sharjah if you are an entrepreneur or want to operate tour existing business from the country. The business-friendly government has taken all the measures to attract entrepreneurs, businessmen and corporates to come and set up their businesses here. Whether you are in the trade business, manufacturing or in the service industry, you can carve a niche for your business by operating in a best nurturing business environment in Sharjah.
However, there are some regulations and formalities that you need to complete to start your business here. One such thing is procuring a business license for your operations. It is a mandatory thing to get a valid business license issued by the government authority to run your business here. Most of the times, there are experts who will help you to obtain a business license easily and quickly. All you need to do is to produce documents asked by the officials and these documents will be checked and verified by the authorities and a license will be issued to you if everything is in order.
Here is a list of documents you need to produce to get a business license in Sharjah.
If you want to get a new license, you need to produce following documents.
- Licensing form signed by the authorized person.
- Approvals given by the authorities in case your business type requires some special approvals to run the operations.
- Passport's photocopies and naturalization identification.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from a current sponsor of the applicant with a photocopy of residence permit and visa details.
- Memorandum of association and bank letter confirming the depositing amount of the company's balance sheet or capital details.
- An approval letter signed by the authorities of Ministry of Economic and Planning
- Technical Evaluation Report
- Photocopy of Lease Contract duly signed and certified
- Photocopy of plot blueprint in addition to a property document.
- Bulletin Board forum
Procedures of Licensing Renewal
- Registration Form
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Photocopy of the original License and Trade Register.
- Photocopy of duly certified valid lease contract.
- Approval of renewal issued by government authorities according to the type of activity.
If you want to open a limited liability company in Sharjah, you need to obtain some additional documents along with documents mentioned above such as:
- A licensing form that is issued by the Department of Licenses showing the approval to establish a company here.
- Notary Public approved and authenticated Memorandum of Association.
- Bank letter that confirms the depositing amount of the company’s capital by the partners as per the ratios set by the law.
- Registration of the Memorandum of Association at the Ministry of Economy.
If you want to open a branch of your limited liability company, public, private or local shareholding, you shall need to produce documents such as:
- Approval of department of the licensing application form to open a branch.
- Main company approved and authenticated Memorandum of Association.
- The company’s Board of Directors resolution to open a branch in Sharjah.
- Photocopy of the balance sheet of the last financial year.