This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com, or call us at 800-74267.
Collection and use of consumer information
Customer email lists: collection, usage and preference options
By supplying Shams with your email address (while completing an enquiry on our website, booking a service through our sales office, requesting a quote or other information, or during a Shams hosted event, etc.), we will use that email address for Shams marketing solicitations and electronic newsletter deployments. You can opt-out of these electronic communications at any time by following the instructions in our emails. In addition to the emails just described, all Shams clients, receive Shams updates and other useful information pertaining to business setup in UAE. If you are a Shams client and would like to opt-out of receiving these Shams emails, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the above address or calling the above telephone number.
Customer telephone numbers
Persons who supply us with their telephone or fax numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the above address or calling the above telephone number. Please provide us with your correct phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list. We do not share telephone numbers with anyone outside of the organization.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Credit card payments
Sharjah Media City (Shams) has a ‘Secure’ transaction system in place to verify and protect your credit card information. Online payments for events are conducted through a secure and powerful 228-bit encryption to protect your details.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Sharjah Media City (Shams) will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Sharjah Media City (Shams) takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (shams.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Sharjah Media City (Shams) is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Links To Other Sites