Free Zones in the UAE – A Perfect Launchpad for New Investors & Business Establishments
9 - 12 - 2020
Entrepreneurs always look for a business-friendly environment and favorable government rules and regulations that encourage businesses to grow and expand in any new territory. The 40-plus Free Zones established by the UAE government perfectly fulfill the business needs of the entrepreneurs. They were conceptualized to invite companies that are not licensed to operate within the UAE. Free Zones opened up all possibilities for businesses to start and flourish in the UAE, thereby attracting more foreign investors in the region.
The Free Zones offer several cost-effective company formation packages along with world-class infrastructure and business support services, providing the perfect launchpad for new investors and business establishments to set up, grow, and scale up their businesses quickly. That is why free zones are the best option for foreign investors and entrepreneurs who want to start their businesses in the UAE. Listed below are some of the top benefits that free zones offer to new investors and business establishments in the UAE.
Top 15 Benefits of Free Zones in the UAE:
1. Business Setup: The licensing and Business Setup process in Free Zones is fast, easy, and transparent.
2. Local Sponsorship: Free Zones enable foreign investors to register their companies in the UAE without requiring a local partner (UAE national).
3. Ownership & Repatriation: Free Zones allow 100% Foreign Ownership and 100% Repatriation of capital and profits from the business.
4. Taxes: Free zones allow companies to start and operate with minimum taxes. Sometimes, they offer a full tax exemption.
5. Income Tax: There is no Corporate or Personal Income Tax for free zone companies.
6. Customs Duty: There is no customs duty on Imports to free zones.
7. Business Activities: Investors get access to a wide range of Business Activities for setting up a business in the UAE.
8. Customs Clearance: Traders enjoy fast and easy customs checks and clearances for their Imports or Exports. The in-house Customs Check Post helps traders in the free zones save time and money.
9. Visa Processing: Free zones offer quick processing of a 3-year UAE Residence Visa for the investor.
10. Bank Account: Free zones enable the quick opening of a bank account.
11. Office Space: Free zones offer world-class, customized office spaces, ranging from Flexi-Desks to fully-furnished offices. Depending on the type of business activities they undertake, investors can choose their office spaces accordingly.
12. Storage/Warehousing: Free zones offer state-of-the-art, customized storage and warehousing facilities to store and manage goods effectively for a wide range of business activities, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, packaging, heavy equipment, and more.
13. Light Manufacturing Units: Investors can take advantage of the Light Manufacturing Units or Assembling Centers to conduct light manufacturing activity or assemble parts. The Light manufacturing Units help investors in the UAE reduce logistics, streamline operations, and save several overheads. Rather than importing a fully-built unit or a finished product and re-exporting, free zone companies in the UAE can manufacture their own ‘Made in UAE’ products and sell them across the planet.
14. Land on Lease: Some free zones offer the land on lease where the investors can build their facility themselves and operate.
15. Business Community: Free zones provide access to the growing business community and ample market opportunities.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities to companies to function smoothly and scale up their businesses quickly. That is why Free Zones in the UAE act as a perfect launchpad for foreign investors to establish their businesses and obtain a UAE residence visa through their newly-registered company.
Sharjah Media City (Shams) Free Zone offers customized business setup packages to new investors and business establishments based on their specific requirements. Our business-friendly environment and stable government laws and regulations encourage businesses to grow and expand in the region. So, grab this opportunity and realize your dreams!
If you are planning to start your business in Shams free zone, then contact Shams authorities today! Call us at 800 (Shams) 74267 now or visit www.shams.ae for more information.