Please see below some frequently asked questions about getting a license with Sharjah Media City (Shams). Kindly note that these are subject to changes as and when instructed by the Government of the UAE. If you have any further queries or clarifications, please get in touch with our team through our live-chat, contact us form or by calling 800-SHAMS (74267).
- Can I pay using my credit card?
- Can I pay via installments?
- What will be the address of my company?
- Can I get my own P.O. Box?
- Can I invoice clients anywhere in the UAE?
- Can I make changes to my activity/activities later?
- Can I use my existing visa to incorporate a company?
- What is the process of opening a bank account for the company?
- Can I get a landline for my company?
- Is a Local Partner required to incorporate my company in Shams?
- Am I authorized to own other companies in other Emirates using the Shams License?
- How will VAT affect license holders?
- Is there a specific port designated for the entry of goods?
- Is the investor required to be a UAE Resident in order to establish a business in Sharjah Media City (Shams)?
- Can I obtain a dependent visa for my family?
- Can I get a Custom Import/Export code with the license for trading?
- Does Sharjah Media City (Shams) provide a Chamber of Commerce certificate with the license?